Finned aquatic vertebrates animal, with it's skin covered by scales. It lives it's entire life in water and is usually oviparous.
- Eye's = sight
- Esophagus is the part of the digestive tract. Connecting to and from the mouth and the stomach where food travels.
- Dorsal aorta is a vessel in the back that carries blood from the heart to the organs constantly.
- The Urinary orifice opening for getting rid of the urine.
- Air bladder, It pockets the urine that the fish collects.
- The Spinal cord is the nervous system that connects to the brain and to all other parts of a fish.
- Kidney is where the blood get purified.
- The Brain gives it instincts and the knowledge to survive.
- The Stomach is the part of the digestive tract between the esophagus and the intestine where it digests the food.
- Genital Orifice is the opening related to the genital organs.
- Anus is how it goes to the bathroom.
- Intestine is the last part of the digestive tract.
- Gall bladder,a small sac containing the bile.
- Gonad hormone-secreting sexual gland of a fish.
- The Liver biles up producing digestive gland.
- The Heart is the blood-pumping organ.Olfactory bulb is the bulging part of the smell organ of smell of a fish.
- Gills are very cool they are the respiratory organ of a fish.
- Tooth are the hard organ of a fish used to shred food.
- Pyloric cecum cul-de-sac is related to the intestine.